Wiki So Far

On the class WIKI, so far I have been fixing broken links on the New Media in Music page as well as add content to the New Media in Entertainment and New Media in Traveling pages. In the New Media in Traveling page I have added to the "Transportation" section and created a new subheading for the section. I added a new travel booking site called "StudentUniverse" that targets young adults and students for discounted flights. For the New Media in Entertainment page, I added to the "Entertainment Abroad" section but more specifically under "the Korean Wave or the Hallyu Wave" heading and the "Crossing Cultures" subheading. There were a few sentences I updated about the Kpop group, BTS, citing their recent achievements. Overall, I have added to pages or edited pages that related to music, entertainment, and traveling as those are topics that I am interested in and keep up to date with and will continue to update in the future.

Comments

Popular Posts